Thread: Wet Weather Control

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.

Wet Weather Control

Great control of the cars. And NASCAR claims they have the best drivers but they park the cars if more than 3 sprinkles fall.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    Building FFR Mk 4 Roadster with 347
    Ron,

Great post ... these guys have big ones and I have a lot of respect for the rally drivers as well as the 12 hour and 24 hour race drivers who keep on going in conditions which would stop all the NASCAR types.
    From the Olde Goat Garage

Building an FFR Mk 4 Roadster
    347 Stroker with EFI, SA T5, IRS
    Kit Arrived: 10/25/2012
    Build Started: 4/8/2013
    Rolling Chassis and Engine/Transmission Installation: 8/23/2015
    Go Kart: 3/26/2016

Another deadline not met ... so it will just get done sometime soon

Click this link to see my albums (http://talk.cobraregistry.com/album.php?u=1201)

Cobra/Engine
    SPF 369 and an ERA street 427 on order
    Amazing. Makes me want to go to Goodwood even more now. Just added it to the bucket list!

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Long time ago when the CART Indy cars raced at Portland it was raining. I know, rain in the FSH, but anyway, that was when Mario, Emmerson and some of the other greats of that time were still racing.

It was amazing to watch them in the rain. The car control was something to behold. And then you had Dale Coyne with his small block Chevy car and he could not even go down the front straight without spinning out.

I remember a few years ago when CRAPCAR said they would race in the rain on a road course. Goodyear developed rain tires for them and one time at Watkins Glen it was raining, but then they said there was too much rain so they could not race. To my knowledge they have never raced in the rain.