Thread: Racing Today

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.

Racing Today

I guess that I will watch the Formula 1 race from COTA later today. I may even watch some of the NASCAR race as last week they almost never had any cars left to finish the race.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    I can see you watching the F1 race, Nascar! we don't need no stinking Nascar.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Got to agree with James on this one.

The friend that was visiting last week is a big CRAPCAR fan so I had to watch the race with him. I would rather buy a Do It Yourself Vasectomy kit and cut my nuts.

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    I have a neighbor who is a huge NASCAR fan and he likes Kyle Larsen as he used to race here and in Chico before moving on to the big time and even my neighbor is getting fed up with the continual rule changes, letting Jimmy Johnson's crew break the rules and no penalty, and numerous other things. Week before last they let Johnson's crew tighten lug nuts when the wheel was in the next pit but his week they enforced the rule and penalized a different driver a lap because his front splitter was just on the pit line.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Max drove one hell of a race today.

Not a Hambone fan, so I was not happy to see him win.

Cobra/Engine
    Well I watched the Formula 1 race and also some of the boring and really not very good NASCAR exhibition of stupidity. Another mid race rule change to protect a certain driver has a lot of people mad. With any luck NASCAR will self destruct in the next few years.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    Speaking of Crapcar rule changes, I can't believer how Verstappen was screwed out of a podium finish. He did the same thing that everyone else did and he got a 5 second penalty. FIA is getting just as bad.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Cobra/Engine
    It seems that the rule enforcement in several venues of racing is haphazard at best. They kicked Kennseth out of the race for having to many men over the wall on a pit stop but let JJ have the same number as they decided that taking a tear off from the windshield was servicing the driver and not working on the car. Three straight races they have changed or ignored a rule to keep JJ in their so called chase and some drivers and teams are starting to say something about it on TV.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS