Thread: Dead Man's Road

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.

Dead Man's Road

This road is over the mountains out of Los Angles and a lot of people have died on it because of what the guy in the Viper did. He was very fortunate.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    Superformance / 427 SO
    As an avid lifelong motorcyclist who loves riding Americas winding back roads, the only thing that would have been better in this scenario is if the Ferrari had gone over the cliff with him. I have encountered way too many idiots like this over the years. I don't have an issue with spirited driving, but if you can't stay on your side of the road, you're going too fast.

Ted
    Some people raise the IQ in the room when they enter.......others when they leave

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    My feelings too Ted. When I am on a highway I never go fast enough that I have to cross the center line to make a curve. But far to many people tend to overdrive their driving ability.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Showing off.

Cobra/Engine
    1966 Classic Roadster 408w Keith Craft Stroker 515hp 530trq
    Very little in that video was safe. Crossing over the double yellow line on curve and passing with a blind curve ahead are just two. Looks like he got what he deserved. Ron is correct, that guy was very lucky.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is more adequately explained by stupidity" Hanlon's Razor

Common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden

Cobra/Engine
    ERA Street Roadster with 459 KC FE motor, toploader
    Quote Originally Posted by GregAgrest View Post
    Very little in that video was safe. Crossing over the double yellow line on curve and passing with a blind curve ahead are just two. Looks like he got what he deserved. Ron is correct, that guy was very lucky.
    Yes, he almost became a Darwin's theory statistic.
    Facebook - No. 1 rated by the KGB as your most accurate news source. Vladimir says friend us on Facebook and check us out on Instagram.

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    At least to me spirited driving on a road like that is driving at 8/10's. Anything more than that is taking risks with other peoples lives.

Cobra/Engine
    FFR 427 S/C Roadster, 302 Ford
    What are the chances they would be filming the cars in that exact spot, and catch the Vipers exodus..amazing..or CGI?
    Fast at any speed-Cobra

Cobra/Engine
    Most cars here are now using dash cams and the car that the Viper passed was filming it. When I take either of mine out for a drive I always have the dash cam setting in it.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS