Thread: NASCAR Viewers Drop

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.

NASCAR Viewers Drop

And as usual they are trying to make up excuses as to why.What it amounts to is thet France and his morons have ruined it and it is no longer racing, just the Bill France Follies.

https://sports.yahoo.com/like-dayton...0.html?src=rss

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    crickets chirping (again)
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Please tell me it's not true???? That's the Great American Race, or so they say.

ASSCAR has pretty much screwed it up so badly I don't know if they will ever recover. And what's funny is they just continue to "improve" it and in reality only make it worse.

I read on another site that ASSCAR now issues the air guns to the teams for changing the tires as some teams were spending money to modify the air guns to make them faster. What a crock of crap that is.

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    Silver,

That is true and one of their issued guns failed and almost cost the race last Saturday. The official CRAPCAR guns are larger, heavier, and ruin slower than the ones they use to use. Also though I don't watch much of this any more I did watch a little of the truck race at Daytona and they kept talking about 25 of the trucks were running the NTE engine. I wondered what that was and it turns out that NASCAR has now decided they are going to build the engines. I guess so they will all be exactly the same. The NTE stood for NASCAR Truck Engine. I wonder how long until that crap spills over into the cars. I think that NASCAR ids just a darn circus any more and there is no real racing.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS