Thread: Welcome to Dbo_Texas

Welcome to Dbo_Texas

Please welcome Dbo_Texas (Darryl) Here is what he sent me.

Hi Jim,
    I'm from Austin, TX and I'm in the planning stages for a FFR cobra build. I've been in contact with several builders in the local Austin area and plan to attend the Texas Cobra Club meet this spring to get some ideas and ask a million questions. The main reason I want to join the forum is to get ideas for my build and occasionally ask questions from the forum members who know way more about the cars than I currently do.

Thanks,

Darryl

There are a lot of people here who can help him.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Darryl,

Welcome to the site and we shave several Factory Five people here. Carl is getting close to the finish of his build and you can find a lot of information in the Build Forums as well as asking questions of the members. When you do get started on yours, please do a build thread so others can follow along and see what you are doing.And we have some of the Texas Cobra Club members here and some of the others go to the big Cobra meet you have there. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions and post.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Quote Originally Posted by Ron77 View Post
    Darryl,

Welcome to the site and we shave several Factory Five people here. Carl is getting close to the finish of his build and you can find a lot of information in the Build Forums as well as asking questions of the members. When you do get started on yours, please do a build thread so others can follow along and see what you are doing.And we have some of the Texas Cobra Club members here and some of the others go to the big Cobra meet you have there. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions and post.

Ron
    Thanks Ron. It seems like everyone on the forums are a very helpful group. I plan on doing a build thread when I'm ready to start, so hopefully I can pay it forward once I actually know what I'm talking about.

Well don't be afraid to jump in and ask any questions that you may have. There will always be some member that can help you.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by DBo_Texas View Post
    Thanks Ron. It seems like everyone on the forums are a very helpful group. I plan on doing a build thread when I'm ready to start, so hopefully I can pay it forward once I actually know what I'm talking about.
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Welcome aboard Darryl.

First off do not listen to Nomad if you are in the planning stages. He will try to talk you into putting a BBC in your Cobra. Don't do it.

Also go to the link below and post a picture of yourself. That way we can pick you out of a lineup.

http://talk.cobraregistry.com/showth...ember-Pictures