Thread: 1910 Thomas Flyer

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.

1910 Thomas Flyer

This 1910 Thomas Flyer has been restored to run the next Great Race. The car is now painted and made to look like the original 1907 car that won the very first Great Race from New York to Paris. The huge 6 cylinder car underwent a huge restoration to make the 2008 Great Race, before the race was postponed due to complications with the passage through China. The car is now complete, but this video was shot as soon as the car was roadworthy and before it was torn down for final paint and assembly. It was a special day to see this road veteran again blasting around town. These cars are awesome and you forget just how impressive they were until you see this beast roar to life and take to the highways. Time has change the styling of automobiles, but this car is absolutely timeless!

I would have liked to have seen more of the car running and less of the music.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    Interesting none the less.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Cobra/Engine
    ERA Street Roadster with 459 KC FE motor, toploader
    It would have been nice to have some video of it actually running. The drycell battery is a little jarring on a 1910 auto.
    Facebook - No. 1 rated by the KGB as your most accurate news source. Vladimir says friend us on Facebook and check us out on Instagram.

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    New York to Paris?

I didn't see a snorkel so it could run underwater.