Thread: More NASCAR Lying

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.

More NASCAR Lying

This guy is doing nothing but lying about those cheap air guns. NASCAR now issues the air guns at each race, another save money deal as they said the teams were spending to much on their air guns. So NASCAR got some cheap ones that work about half the time and when questioned about maintenance on them they said they only do it when they felt it was needed and not after every race. Now this liar tries to claim those guns aren't at fault. Air hoses have busted, guns have fell apart when servicing a car, guns refused to work, and many other things. But NASCAR is saving the teams money. what the He** difference does it make if the teams want to spend money and have the best equipment.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Give them a god damn lug wrench.

It will be equal for everyone and even CRAPCAR could not f*ck up a lug wrench. I think.

Cobra/Engine
    Superformance / 427 SO
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    Give them a god damn lug wrench.

It will be equal for everyone and even CRAPCAR could not f*ck up a lug wrench. I think.
    Then NASCAR will have to implement salary caps on the tire changers. Everyone the teams hire will start looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he was in his prime.

Ted
    Some people raise the IQ in the room when they enter.......others when they leave

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Or at least drug tests.

Cobra/Engine
    4" round tube chassis, 390 FE (unfinished)

Bean counters...

Let them drive a few laps less. Saves a ton. Until only one lap is left.
    Or 400 yards. No, hold on: That would be a drag race! Do you have those in the USA?
    I asked Walter Roehrl: How can this be 700 hp on dirt road, I can't even keep my Fiat Uno with 45 hp going straight? W: It's all about the tires. - (right...).

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    Stop counting all of the caution laps they run so they can get in their commercials.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS