Thread: NASCAR Rule Change For All Star Race

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.

NASCAR Rule Change For All Star Race

Well they had their weekly rule change again. Some of it wasn't bad but they are thinking of using this for more races and if they do they may as well issue free tickets to get someone in the stands. It was OK for this race which was just for money but I don't like it for any other race as they have just about legislated the races to where they can now control who wins.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    Almost as bad as the FIA working to increase tire degradation in F1 to increase pit stops. Whatever happened to car safety?
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    Jim, NASCAR is improving that by making it so they can't race. They cut the power way down on the cars for that All Star Race and also increased the drag. Now they are talking about NASCAR making the motors for them like they do in the truck series. so far they haven't made the trucks run their motors but that is coming. I can't wait to see what next weeks rule change for thew 600 mile race will be.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Many years ago I used to have a bunch of friends over and we would eat, drink and watch the Indy 500 and then the 600 mile NASCAR race. Today I don't bother to watch either of them. I may record the Indy race and watch it later so I can cut out all the commercials and the senseless babbling of the announcers.

Besides, I'm betting that Danica will crash within the first 50 laps and then blame someone else.

Cobra/Engine
    AH, I see that you have about the same feelings about her greatness that I do. As for the 600 mile race, 90% of that will be the mindless babbling of the Waltrips and McRenolds telling everyone how great they are. I was going to tape it so I could skip that crap but it isn't worth the bother to watch the 10 minutes they will actually show the cars.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Cobra/Engine
    FFR 427 S/C Roadster, 302 Ford
    I enjoyed the racing yesterday. The shorter, do or die races, were much more exciting racing then the usual.
    Fast at any speed-Cobra