Thread: Careful scam !!!!!!!

Cobra/Engine
    West Coast Cobra-427 FE Side Oiler

Careful scam !!!!!!!

There is and ad here:
    https://cars.trovit.com/listing/1966....1Pm1NDd1E1G1c

here is the description
    For sale is my Contemporary Classics Shelby Cobra 427 S C. This car is registered as a 1966 Ford. Contemporary Classics built it in 1984 in Mt. Vernon New York. It was first registered in Nevada, and then sold to its second owner in North Carolina who I purchased the vehicle from with all the original build sheets. Contemporary Classic Cobras are some of the most sought after and accurate... Accessories: ABS, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbag, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Tilt Steering Wheel, Heated Seats, Leather Seats, Power Seats, Power Windows, CD Changer, CD Player, DVD Player, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels, Navigation System, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Sunroof/Moonroof, Fog Lamps, Daytime Running Lights, Rear Window Defroster... (Ad provided by UsAdsCenter)
    $20.900 15,000k miles.
    According to a replied the seller gave to a fellow in the Club Cobra:
    "Due to the high volume of internet scams, I give you the chance to receive the car at your home address BEFORE i receive my money for it. I appreciate your interest but I want to let you know that the car is located in Poland. I purchased the car in US and I moved to Europe, in Poland the law is different recording the registration of a vehicle that is outside of Europe, it is expensive and difficult to register this car in Poland, this is the reason of selling. Instead of letting it sit in the garage I've decided to sell it at low price.
    I can ship the car to you, also I can be responsible for the transport cost and you'll pay after inspection. The car looks and runs fantastic! Within 19 days you will get the car and you will have a period of 2 days to inspect the car and when the inspection period ends, if everything is fine you can make the payment.
    CLEAN TITLE IN HAND, NO LIENS OR ISSUES!"

I got an email reply from the seller, he wants to know my bank info and if I want to take a loan???
    Careful guys
    Basque 1
    "Cobra--Because life is too short to drive a boring car"

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    I have an email from a Nigerian prince saying he wants to give me a lot of money. I am believe him.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    Lou,

From the picture of that Cobra I don't see any way it can have all of the features he listed and the fact he says it is in Poland would really make me stay away from it. Also that low price is suspect as is a lot of other things about it. Thanks for [posting the warning so Silver and Nomad won't get caught by this.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Too late. I already bought it.

It's scheduled to be delivered last Tuesday.

Cobra/Engine
    Can Am Cobra. No Kit, no donor. Buck Kinney BBC Stroker Race Engine
    Too late again.

I just paid cash and bought it from Silverback.

He said he would deliver it Wednesday.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.