Thread: Polls

Polls

In 2016 the polls had Clinton winning by a landslide but President Trump won handily. You'd think after that, maybe the media would look at poll results with a wary eye. For the past several weeks all you hear on the news are poll results. It's like they hang on every poll that's taken. One result or another, I'll be glad when the mid-terms are over. So sick of all the speculation and name calling. Politics seem to have gotten dirtier each election cycle. It's a disgusting thing to watch.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is more adequately explained by stupidity" Hanlon's Razor

Common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden

We record everything so we can fast forward through the adverts for ALL of the crooked politician.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

The only Poll that really counts is the one on Election Day.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

Not sure who they are polling. Most people don't answer their phone unless it's a number they recognize.
    Facebook - No. 1 rated by the KGB as your most accurate news source. Vladimir says friend us on Facebook and check us out on Instagram.

I talked to one of the Gallop Poll people a few years back and asked him how they did their polls. He said they were paid to make them show whatever the person having the poll done wanted so they would pick out places and people that they knew backed that person or whatever it was they wanted done and that would give them the results they wanted.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    The only Poll that really counts is the one on Election Day.
    And it has gotten to the point that you cannot trust that poll any longer.

There were reports of voting machines not accepting the vote that person input. This happened in the 2016 election too.

And where the election is close, you have these mysterious ballots appearing out of no where that were not originally counted.

What a crock of crap.

Arizona: 'Juan Hidalgo' Voted 98,087 Times:

PHOENIX (CNN) - Arizona Democrats on Friday bristled at GOP accusations of voter fraud in the hotly contested race between Democrat Kyrsten Sinema and Republican Martha McSally.

The GOP charges come as a result of the tabulation of 98,087 (and counting) votes by "Juan Hidalgo" across several Arizona counties.

"This is nothing more than a typical ploy by Republicans to deny ethnic voters their right. 'Juan Hidalgo' is a common name in Arizona - I know at least a few hundred myself," said Arizona Democrat Party Executive Director, Herschel Fink.

As the vote count goes into the fourth day, Arizona election officials continue to tally late provisional votes, as well as 'slow-coming' machine votes in primarily- Democrat districts.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.