Thread: 10 REASONS TO Buy A New Chevrolet Mid Engine Corvette,

10 REASONS TO Buy A New Chevrolet Mid Engine Corvette,

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

One reason not to buy it - it's not in production yet.
    Facebook - No. 1 rated by the KGB as your most accurate news source. Vladimir says friend us on Facebook and check us out on Instagram.

Dan,

Another reason would be the price if they are as expensive as one of the videos said they would be. If they are priced in that range they will be out of the price range of a good many of the Corvette owners. Of course that too is just speculation like the rest. And that same guy has a video out on 10 reasons to not buy one.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

I suspect the price will be very high - especially for awhile after the eventual introduction. If they have the nerve to ask $60k(+) for a modified Mustang (GT350) I can see the first mid-engine base Corvette being $80 - 90K easily.
    Facebook - No. 1 rated by the KGB as your most accurate news source. Vladimir says friend us on Facebook and check us out on Instagram.

Dan,

Here is one estimate of what they may cost. But like all the rest this is just a guess.

2020 corvette price
    As for pricing, we expect the 2020 Corvette to move upmarket from its current starting price of $58,315 (destination fees included). At the top end, we also expect this range to extend much higher than the current $127,820 (destination fees included) price of the ZR1.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

Well, this video cinches it for me!

I'm going out and buying a Fiero ASAP.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

Have we so badly exhausted the topics of Cobras and Girls that we are only left to talk about Corvettes?????
    There are at least three current threads about corvettes, maybe in the site upgrade they should just change it to talk@corvetteregistry.com

I don't mind the occasional picture of a classic but really the newer stuff I would not own one if given to me...

Long live the Cobra