Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • PayPal

9 69.23%
  • Send Check

4 30.77%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Funding Cobra Registry

If my understanding of the costs are correct than it will NOT be annual. The way Paul explained the cost for the site we might need to top up the fund in a few years but with the response I have received we might have to do this again in 5 years. I will talk to Ron and Paul about getting the contributors the recognition they deserve. I will talk to Paul about setting up the PayPal deal.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Can we pay more if we so desire?

Paypal is fine with me.

Silver,

I'm sorry I did not make that clear. $25 is the minimum to get a t-shirt. You can contribute more if you want. Thank you for asking the question.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Thanks for the clarification James.

Nomad, just send that $100K you owe me to James to cover my share.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    Nomad, just send that $100K you owe me to James to cover my share.
    Does he have that much bourbon?
    -Dean

"...tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

James check will be in Monday's mail.
    You should receive it around Remembrance Day.
    To thwart off any more threats of violence I'm finally submitting the Spread Sheet that I finished after a heavy night of drinking.
    For those of you that are curious, I utilized the Nomad Lite Method Of Accounting, or the NLMOA as my Defense Lawyer calls it.
    IF our current 1,028 Members cough up $25.00 each, that will leave a Balance of $25,700.00.
    However if they were to TRIPLE the amount of their donation, in after Bourbon dollars we would have a Balance of $50,400.00, or roughly DOUBLE the initial Balance!
    This is the format I would endorse.
    If this measure comes to fruition I'll work out a Donation/Bourbon Matrix on my own time, free of charge, so as the whole damn exercise doesn't fly off of the rails.
    You're welcome.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

And once again Nomad demonstrates that math was not his strongest subject in school, or prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    And once again Nomad demonstrates that math was not his strongest subject in school, or prison.
    Silverback, what happens in Prison stays in Prison.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

Well Nomad, you can never hide the fact when you fart now that there is no noise at all. Just a silent whoosh and a smell.

I'm fine with PayPal.
    Facebook - No. 1 rated by the KGB as your most accurate news source. Vladimir says friend us on Facebook and check us out on Instagram.

I will be opening a separate checking account Monday, I will do this to keep all the info for Cobra Registry in it's own account. I still have to talk to Paul about tying that account to PayPal. I will try to contact him today.

We did a physical count of the t-shirts that Darren sent to me, That information is below:

Small 0
    Medium 4
    Large 38
    XL 14
    2XL 13
    3XL 8

I will be first come first serve. There are a lot of Large so if that will work for you please choose that size.

Jim

I need an address to send my rubber check to.

I will send you a PM with my address.

Today I set up a separate checking account and got in touch with PayPal. It will take a couple of days to get the PayPal account going. Once that is going I will ask Paul to set up a link on the site for the PayPal. Sorry this is taking so long.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by James Stern View Post
    I will send you a PM with my address.
    Silverback, I'll do him one better.

I'll send you MY address.
    SEE MY ALBUM

One more thing for those of you sending checks. Because it was cheaper the checking account is under my name NOT Cobra Registry.

Oh oh.

James is building up his account for a GT-40.

Quote Originally Posted by James Stern View Post
    One more thing for those of you sending checks. Because it was cheaper the checking account is under my name NOT Cobra Registry.
    In order to cover a check James, I took a truckload of bourbon bottles down to the Recycling Centre on the off chance they had forgotten I am black listed.

They haven't.

Don't ask.

So I dropped them off at UPS with your residential address attached.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    SEE MY ALBUM

Well that should keep the site funded for years.