Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • PayPal

10 71.43%
  • Send Check

4 28.57%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Funding Cobra Registry

Thank you Pat. About the only one left is Tom.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Quote Originally Posted by James Stern View Post
    Mark,

That's good to hear.

Tom I was able to get to the post office today. They said it should get there Thursday.

According to my records that is the last t shirt that is to be shipped. As I said earlier, if anyone is still owed a shirt let me know.

Jim
    Cool! Thanks Jim!
    Cobra loving, autocrossing, grandpa Architect

Tom,

Please let me know when you get it.

Jim
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Just a quick statement about PayPal. I don't mind going to the post office, I don't mind sorting through the t shirts, I don't mind the accounting necessary to track all of this stuff. I do mind PayPal. I am still trying to get them to transfer the money to our Cobra Registry bank account. I have spent over an hour trying to sort this shit out and I am done with them. In the future I would ask anyone who wants to donate to the site send a check. Thank you for listening to my rant.

Sorry Jim. I used PayPal thinking it would be easier. Sounds like another example of technology making our lives easier... [not]

Kevin

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    I hate pay pal.

But then I never had any pals.

I'm glad I wrote a check.

Mine bounced and James still sent me shirt. Even if it was an old one that he used to wax it Cobra.

Now to be serious for a moment.

Would it help James if those people that used Pay Pal called and complained to them that the money they sent has not been delivered?

Silver,

I don't think anything that the clients do will help this. I see a lot of time for me on the phone complaining to them.

All I know is that if I had used Pay Pal to pay and you had not received the money yet, I would be on the phone chewing some major ass as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    All I know is that if I had used Pay Pal to pay and you had not received the money yet, I would be on the phone chewing some major ass as to why.
    They would be grist for my mill.

Guaranteed.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

I just sent them a scathing email. My phone bitching doesn't seem to work.

What's their excuse for holding the money?

They say that because of changes (they made) I had to send them a photocopy of my driver's license. I did that 3 weeks ago and they can only find it when I am talking to the agent. The back office is looking into it. I waited over 40 minutes for a manager on Wednesday (he never came on the line). Still no money today. I will NEVER do business with them again.I have never dealt with a service company that has such bad service.