Thread: Rbtrader

Banned
    Cobra/Engine
    Contemporary 428

Rbtrader

I see you online from time to time. Your handle has me curious. Anything to to with Ritchie Bros.?

Banned
    Cobra/Engine
    Contemporary 428
    Looks like he wants to remain anonymous.

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    John,

Nothing in his account but he is from Tennessee if that helps you. Also he had the email notifications turned off to any threads so he isn't getting any notifications when anyone posts to this thread or any other that he may be in. His PM is set to notify him so you may try that.

Ron
    Last edited by Ron77; 03-17-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Sorry I did not see your message earlier. The rbtrader raises more questions than I would have ever imagined. I picked it quickly when I registered for EBay and I have used it for everything ever since. I am all over the auto web pages, and I am just getting interested in Cobra's again when I discovered the slab sided cars now available. I sold #2120 back in the early 90's, and I have always missed it.

I am not affiliated with Ritchie Bros. I am a college professor at UT Chattanooga, but I had the Cobra when I lived in Detroit.

I am open to your thoughts about CSX, Superformance and ERA cars. They seem so similar except heritage and price. It is very confusing to someone just beginning to understand these cars.

Rich

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    Rich,

Glad to see that you have joined the posting. You have your email notification for answers to any post that you are in turned off so you might want to set that to on.

Wow, you had # 2120. Now I am jealous. I think CSX, Superformance, and ERA are all great cars and also Kirkhams. But any brand can be built to be about as good if you want to put the money into it. Hope to see you posting more often and also some pictures of your old car if you still have any.

Ron Rbun out

Cobra/Engine
    Superformance 427S/C Cobra
    It's been a loooooooong time since Rich (rbtrader) posted here, but his stunning ERA 289 Cobra street roadster is now for sale on Bring A Trailer.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...ide-289-cobra/

"Anyone who drives faster than you is a Maniac,
    and anyone who drives slower is an Idiot."
    - George Carlin