Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cobra Hot Wheels

Last year one of the bigger toy stores in this area had a big box that they just filled with the Hot Wheel cars. I saw them have to call the police to stop two men from fighting as they both were trying to stop the other from going through the box. Avid collectors.

Ron

Boxed Garage Display

Thought this was quite unique...

Last edited by "Q"; 05-23-2011 at 04:43 AM.

That is great, Q. Love that 'to do' list!
    Dioramas are so neat.

Q,

Now that is the type of die cast that is hard to find. I love them and have one of the car that Dale Earnheart crashed at Talladega. It has everything just like the car was after the crash. I look for the ones like that.

Ron

There's also a line of Hot Wheels sized cars, Cobras included, which are slightly junked with FOR SALE signs on them and a little ad. Fixer uppers. Anyone see those? Pretty funny.

OK Guys:
    Now I know I am normal LOL, I just told the wife that I am not the only ol'man collecting toy cars, beautiful toys boys!!! You got to love them "all Cobras Big and Small" are lovable. I guess soon I will post my pictures too. Don't have that many but the best one of all is in the "Snake Pit" aka garage-mancave.
    Keep up the pictures coming boys!!
    Cheers have a wonderful Sunday
    Basque1(Lou)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron77 View Post
    Q,

Now that is the type of die cast that is hard to find. I love them and have one of the car that Dale Earnheart crashed at Talladega. It has everything just like the car was after the crash. I look for the ones like that.

Ron
    Ron, I'd like to see a picture of that.
    j

John,

I will get it out of the box later today and see if I can get a good picture of it to post.

Ron

OK, here is the 1997 Dale Earnheart car that he crashed at Daytona. This is not the one that he was killed in as they wouldn't let them make any models of that one. I believe this was his closest to winning the race at that time and he was just a hundred feet or so from winning when he hit a sea gull if I remember correctly.

Ron