Thread: To prospective new members

To prospective new members

To all you people out there that look at Cobra Registry and decide to join I have a couple of suggestions to make it less painful to join.

1. When you fill out your membership application remember to click the verification link

2. Respond to my email within 1 week. We will hold applicants on the wait list for up to 1 week before we delete them.

We don't want to make it difficult for people to join Cobra Registry and we have a very fast response time to people who sign up. I encourage future applicants to follow those 2 suggestions as it will make it very easy to join the site.

Jim Stern
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Banned
    Jim,
    Thanks to you and Ron for keeping the animals in line at the zoo. We do appreciate all that you do.
    (sent from the hyena cage) www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFi8N2FQsc

John,

I want to make the process as pain-free as possible.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Hotfingrs
    Quote Originally Posted by James Stern View Post
    John,

I want to make the process as pain-free as possible.

No Pain....No Gain.... Make it hard to join.... those that want to be here will find a way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotfingrs View Post
    No Pain....No Gain.... Make it hard to join.... those that want to be here will find a way.
    I was thinking maybe a simple qualifying question to have them answer.
    example; 1. How much injector pressure differential can you get away with on a 400+ hp. engine running at 3800 rpm before you notice a significant power loss?
    2. How much rotational torque does it take to open the average bottle of booze in various sized bottles?
    If they answer with "are you shitting me?" then sign them up.

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Damn, I think I will go give it a try.

My new name will be Old Gray Back.