Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Weber tuning

thank you Silver, i Always liked those clocks.

300px-Kuckucksuhr.JPG

Now i had a bad day.... i bought a ignition module on Amazon which is to believed ( i hope) a replacement for the OEM Porsche one in the 928.... The OEM which i don't have anymore.... and costs a arm&leg for a 30 years old transistor.
    It's a Bosch type ever made for Holden Australie... no longer availeble.

Package came from Rareelectrical in North Carolina when we were in south france a week ago .... as forseen, i gived my ex- company adress to deliver..... so it was done..... someone did the package open , a rather big box with paper chips and a small item.... to see it was for me and placed it on my desk.

Wednesday the cleaning company came, the lady tought it was a empty package ( OK if you see the weight versus dimensions ) and put it in the container.... thursday a truck emptyd the paper container.... byebye module

so i orderd again.... sh*t !

Cobra/Engine
    1969 NASCAR Cobra, 428SCJ engine bored .065 and sonic tested and balanced and blue printed.
    Darn Barry, with luck like that you don't need ant bad luck. That sounds like something that would happen to me. I hope the next one gets to you OK.

Ron
    MY ALBUMS

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Hey WaffleHead, this belonged on the thread I started for you.

sorry Silver , i won't do that again.....

next saterday we drive our latest rally of the year , the "Moustache Classic" in Belgium. Copilot is Julien , as it is a regularity rally which demands some map navigation knowlegde ( wifey doens't read here ... )

PS Silver , can i post story and pics here or in the other thread ????

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    Barry,

You can post it where ever you feel like posting it. All of our threads rarely stay on topic.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

thanks James , but i want Silver's opinion. Don't want that the monkey is angry on me..... we must care for our pets.

Cobra/Engine
    CRII with 331 SBF
    Valid point.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Cobra/Engine
    Now own just a lowly Viper
    Quote Originally Posted by James Stern View Post
    Barry,

You can post it where ever you feel like posting it. All of our threads rarely stay on topic.
    What are you talking about James? Show me one single thread that has gone off topic.